Who We Are
OpenTempo is a market leader in providing workforce management solutions for many of the leading health systems and medical practices in the United States and Canada. We are a tight knit community that places emphasis on collaboration and team work. We work hard, but we have fun doing it.
At OpenTempo, the sky is the limit. We place a lot of focus on developing our team members so that they can grow professionally into a career that suits them. We offer a very competitive benefits package and flexible work hours. OpenTempo is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
We are looking for self-reliant people who believe in hard work and have a commitment to stellar customer service. We place a high value on critical thinking and the courage needed to move past obstacles, continuously improve our business and think outside the box. To work with us, you need to have the aptitude to solve complex problems and show results in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Current Open Position(s)
Business Development Representative
Sales is key to managing our growth and strategic initiatives. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will work as a team with the Sales Team in an assigned geographical territory. BDRs will drive lead generation initiatives, prospect outreach, help with proposal creation, assist with RFP/RFI responses and other related tasks that help find and close new business. This also includes helping run webinar presentations, organizing road shows in each territory, market segmentation efforts, lead generation campaigns and more. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
The BDR will work closely with peers around the company, primarily:
- Director of Sales to support their work in lead generation and closing through systematic outreach, trade shows and online webinars
The core success criteria of this position are:
- Ability to understand all aspects of the customer experience with OpenTempo’s product suite so that the sale directly provides the solution to a customer’s need.
- Ability to translate business and customer needs into engaging customer presentations and proposals.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to come up with solutions, and work with all levels of OpenTempo employees and customers to effectively close deals and ensure seamless implementation.
- Ability to work as an entrepreneur, as well as have the desire to assist in establishing solid business structure to ensure effective growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively coordinate efforts to support the OpenTempo sales team in exceeding their assigned goals and closing of new customer contracts.
- Prospecting for new client opportunities via telemarketing and email campaigns.
- Build and deliver strong lead generation programs.
- Utilize the OpenTempo CRM (Salesforce.com) to track all marketing activities and build our market intelligence from various external data sources.
- Create and maintain our competitive intelligence database.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably in healthcare
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A singular passion for helping others, and the satisfaction from doing so
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit a copy of your resume to OpenTempo at firstname.lastname@example.org.