Full-time programmer working within our Integration Development team. This team works directly with both our customers and Service team to design and build custom scripts, reports, and integrations. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are a must, as well as the willingness to work hard and show results in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
The Senior Integration Software Developer will work closely with peers around the company, primarily:
- Client Services
- Core Extensions
The core success criteria of this position are:
- Able to demonstrate advanced domain knowledge of all standard features and customizations of OpenTempo, as well as expert domain knowledge in all areas of customization and integration
- Knowledge of OpenTempo product functionality and how it is used by our customers.
- Recognized as a go-to person for complex integrations (e.g. custom payroll and time tracking integrations), customizations and reports.
- Able to solve complex and non-standard problems, building out core solutions to the benefit of all customers.
- Capable of managing the challenging projects in any area application customization (e.g. integrations, tools, core scripting libraries).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical analysis, documentation, and design details of custom development projects.
- Follow project and development plans, anticipating, identifying, and mitigating risks.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced developers to bring at-risk projects back on-track.
- Manage projects, meeting specification requirements, with a minimum of defects / bugs.
- Able to identify missing or incomplete requirements and seek out assistance to achieve clarity. Nearly all development should be released to production without defect.
- Develop code that is readable, highly reusable and maintainable and consistently follows team coding standards and conventions.
- Develop in such a way that not only provides the customer with a solution, but also provides OpenTempo with new code resources that can be applied to future projects at other sites.
- Very successful installations that produce highly satisfied customers and very few follow-on issues
- Complete projects within budget and timeline expectations.
- Duties completed while providing effective mentoring of less senior team members.
- Engages with other teammates, when appropriate, to uncover the most effective solutions to development and project challenges.
- Collaborates with other teams to seek solutions to complicated problems that require unique solutions. Contributes to conversations that lead to positive outcomes.
- Recognizes customer political issues and navigates them to a successful outcome without assistance.
- Shows leadership in discussions within the team and with resources in other departments.
- Suggests ideas that result in a positive impact on the product and internal processes- constantly strive to move past the status quo.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience to manage customer relationships and develop customer trust
- Proven success managing numerous projects with varying levels of complexity
- Demonstrated ability to execute and comply with best practices; advocate of organizational processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
- Domain knowledge of software development best practices highly desired
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume to: email@example.com