The OpenTempo Software Quality Analyst (SQA) is responsible for ensuring the quality, performance, usability, and stability of OpenTempo software features and core integrations. The SQA will work with the Software Quality Leader (SQL) to implement technologies and processes that will test, monitor, and guarantee the quality of our product. In addition to assisting with quality innovation, the SQA will help execute the Quality Assurance process and will thoroughly test and deliver a production candidate, on-time, with a minimum of product defects. The SQA will assist with the automated testing process, test plans, and managing test coverage goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the SQL in establishing Quality Assurance standards, best practices, and process improvements.
- Communicate quality status and report metrics of various projects resulting from manual testing efforts and automated efforts.
- Assist the SQL to plan, coordinate, and manage overall testing strategy for OpenTempo.
- Participate in dialog with Product Administrators, Product Managers, and Software Developers on proposed plans, defects, bug fixes, enhancements, and other topics as necessary.
- Manage test planning and the development of automated test scripts. Feature completeness verification and some acceptance testing may also be needed to support the Acceptance process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and uncompromising commitment to quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance processes, testing methodologies, Requirements Analysis, and Defect Tracking
- Able to become an OpenTempo product expert; understanding both the product’s features and how they are used.
- Experience in creating and overseeing test plans for manual testing
- Experience in administrating and operating test management software, ideally, Selenium or other front-end automated testing interface.
- Some scripting and programming experience.
- Experience in QA in an Agile workplace.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume to: email@example.com